Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

You can find miniatures everywhere

On the weekend I was lucky to go into the city (Sydney) to see the Musical "Legally Blonde" at the Lyric Theatre. On the way to the theatre there were many beautiful (out of my price range) high end shops.

In the window of Chanel was this beautiful little snow globe. At first I had thought it was just part of their window display and I thought 'How clever...I wonder if a miniaturist made these?'
But no, they are available to buy...part of their 2012 Christmas gift collection....I still want one..but I don't have the $$$$ oh well. Perhaps I can make something similar?

3 comments:

  1. Det ligner en million. Det kunne være spændende at prøve at lave.
    Knus
    wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can! I can't wait to see your reproduction.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete